Heartland is proudly introducing 3M C. Diff Solution Tablets into our market area. This is very exciting for healthcare and long-term care facilities in the upper-midwest area. These accounts will be able to access the 3M C. Diff Solution Tablets through their Heartland sales rep. A-lot of these accounts will be aligned with GPO pricing, so a price savings could also be in the works! What makes the 3M C. Diff Solution Tablets so special? There are many highlights, the most important being that it’s a safer alternative to bleach and peracetic acid disinfectants. This is relevant as healthcare facilities across the country look to move away from bleach. Other equally important benefits of this product include:
- EPA registered to kill C. Diff spores in 4 minues.
- Cost significantly less than ready-to-use bleach.
- Dissolvable tablet format comes in two sizes for use in large and small containers.
- Effective against Norovirus, Salmonella Enterica and Staphylococcus Aureus.
- 5-year shelf life in sealed packets, 7-day shelf life when diluted and stored in a closed container.
By introducing 3M C. Diff Solution Tablets, Heartland is helping accounts move into the future. By staying ahead of the curve, accounts will be able to lead from the front when it comes to disinfectant “best practices.” A value-added benefit of doing business with Heartland is our un-rivaled access to vendor support. This ensures that if you want to switch over to 3M C. Diff Solution Tablets, we can have a vendor representative assist with the process. We’re in the business of making sure every solution is implemented as seamlessly as possible. Want to learn more or request a quote? Click Here!